Interested in building and running a successful house flipping business? We would like to help you! At Select Home Ventures LLC, we have been profitably flipping houses for over 10 years! We have operated in both hot and cold markets. These tools will work for you too!
This product contains several PDF Documents. Together, they are a full legal contract for construction between the property owner and a licensed general contractor. This is the actual contract that we use to define our relationships with our general contractors today! It should be used when the two parties arrive at a mutually agreeable construction plan. The product contains
- The main contract between your company and a GC with references to include a full construction plan as contract documents.
- A subcontractor list form that the GC uses to inform you of subcontractors including their license numbers and insurance.
- A change order form that allows you and the GC to alter the work required, time allowed and/or payment amount.
- Two waiver and release forms that the GC signs
- during the project, acknowledging a progress payment and releasing liens up to that point in time.
- upon completion, acknowledging the final payment and releasing liens at any point in time.
- Example contract addenda detailing a full construction plan.
- SHV Rough Scope Of Work
- SHV Scope Of Work
- SHV Project Timeline
- Materials Specification
- Kitchen Layout Plan
- Kitchen Layout Plan 3D
This contract legally binds with the construction plan to stipulate what work will be completed, the sequence and timing of that work, the materials, and the points along the way where the contractor will receive progress payments (draws). This formal project planning allows all team members, the construction contractor, and investors to track the project progress so that construction is completed in a timely, cost-efficient, transparent manner. It also minimizes misunderstanding between the parties.
The contract also offers the GC incentive for finishing the work on time and budget.
DISCLAIMER: WE ARE NOT LAWYERS This is the actual contract that we use today at Select Home Ventures LLC. It was written by our lawyers. However, WE ARE NOT LAWYERS! The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. Before you use this contract, please have it reviewed by a real estate lawyer in the jurisdiction within which your company operates.
What it is
- PDF Documents.
- A full legal contract for construction between the property owner and a licensed general contractor.
- Example addenda detailing a full construction plan.
- Delivered digitally and available for instant download.
What it is NOT
- SHV Construction Sequence. Please see D02 SHV Construction Sequence for that!
- SHV Scope of Work Software. Please see D03 SHV Scope Of Work Software for that!
- SHV Project Timeline Template. Please see D04 SHV Project Timeline Template for that!
- All products in the SHV Construction Products Collection. Please see SHV Construction Products Collection for that!
- Tools that do project estimation for you. Please see SHV Project Estimation Products Collection for that!
Start your journey to profitable house flipping today!
These products are ideal for any serious real estate investor, whether experienced or just starting out, who would like an example of a successful model for house flipping.
All products are delivered digitally, and are available for instant download.