The House Flipping Calculator is both a project estimator and an advertising tool for investors. It creates a full Project Estimate in a clear, detailed, and itemized report quickly. The report includes the maximum buy price, expenses, total investment, and profit. This exact same report is used to attract investors.
How much can you pay for a potential project house that you are evaluating? You must first answer several other questions.
- What are all of the expenses?
- What are the improvement costs?
- What are the quiet costs? These are closing costs and the carrying costs.
- What are the your company overhead costs? These are costs such as employees, gas, paper, ink, etc.
- What are the investment and return requirements?
- What is the project duration?
- What total investment is necessary?
- What profit is necessary for the total risk?
These answers all factor into how much you can pay for the house. If you haven’t analyzed the numbers, you are at a serious disadvantage. You can’t be certain that you will make your desired profit. Even worse, you may work for no profit at all!
This Microsoft Excel and/or Google Drive house flipping calculator product is the implementation of the SHV Project Estimation Equation. This product answers each of the above questions given 6 easy input variables typed into the green boxes in the upper right(see the display example).
- Monthly homeowners association dues
- Square footage of the house
- Required annual return on investment percentage
- Average months on the market
- Resale price of the improved house
- Improvement cost per square foot (see B02 SHV Construction Budget Estimation for help)
This product calculates and displays a full project estimate in a clear, detailed, and itemized report!
- Maximum Offer Price
- Improvement Cost
- Company Overhead Cost
- Quiet Cost
- Investment and Return
- Project Duration
- Required Investment
- Return on Investment
The Project Estimation report is designed to help you analyze flip houses. When you find one that works, the exact same report is used to attract investors.
This product also contains a PDF Document with a full mathematical derivation of the SHV Project Estimation Equation. You not only get the final equations, but you also receive the full path to arrive there as well as the assumptions made along the way! You can follow the math in the house flipping calculator. You can change anything and everything!
What it is
- A Microsoft Excel or Google Drive Spreadsheet.
- The implementation of our SHV Project Estimation Equation.
- The mathematical derivation of our SHV Project Estimation Equation.
- A tool that will do your project estimation for you.
- Highly configurable to meet your needs.
- Delivered digitally and available for instant download.
What it is NOT
- Independent software. This is a spreadsheet that opens in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Drive.
- Tools to set an improvement budget. Please see B02 SHV Construction Budget Estimation for that!
- Tools to sell the house after improvement. Please see B03 SHV Sale Price Plan for that!
- Tools to create a project summary. Please see B04 SHV Project Summary for that!
- Tools that find houses for you to analyze. Please see SHV Prospecting Products Collection for that!
- Tools that sequence construction in time for you. Please see SHV Construction Products Collection for that!
Start your journey to profitable house flipping today!